Our Collection of Information About You. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you in order to understand your needs, administer our business, process transactions, and provide you with products and services. We obtain nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income);
- Information about your transactions with us or others (such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit usage); and
- Device Information such as your device type, your web browser type and version, and operating system type and version.
- Online or Mobile Activity Information such as your login data, search history, information about how you use and interact with ourServices or advertising, and the webpage or website from which you clicked a link to come to our Services.
- Marketing Information such as your marketing preferences and inferences based on your interactions with us or our third-party partners.
- Communications Information such as your communications preferences and details or the content of your communications with us.
- Survey and Research Information, such as your responses to questionnaires, surveys, requests for feedback, and research activities.
In the device or browser program you use you may choose certain security or privacy settings (including disabling cookies or using do not track or similar mechanisms) to restrict the collection of personally identifiable information about you by us or other websites or online services you may access through our website (see "Links to Other Websites" below). Each device and each browser is different, so look at your device Settings or your browser Help menu to identify the correct way to modify your cookies or do not track settings. Please note that if you turn cookies off or use do not track settings, you may limit the ease with which you may be able to navigate websites and some website features may not function properly.
Our Disclosure of That Information. We may disclose information about you, your accounts and transactions: (a) where it is necessary or helpful to effect ,process or confirm your transactions; (b) to verify the existence, history and condition of your account for credit reporting agencies; (c) to comply with legal process, such as subpoenas and court orders; (d) to law enforcement authorities if we believe a crime has been committed; (e) if you give us your consent; and (f) as otherwise permitted by law.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our current or former customers to others, except as set forth in our Privacy Notice.
State Rights. Depending on where you live, you may have additional privacy protections under some state laws. For example, certain state laws may restrict the types of information we may disclose about you, limit the parties with whom we may share such information, or require us to provide you with additional notices or opt-out rights. We will comply with applicable state laws before sharing nonpublic personal information about you. We may do this by sending a separate notice of those rights to you.
Maintaining Accurate Information. We have procedures in place that help us to maintain the accuracy of the personally identifiable information that we collect. Please contact our customer service center by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-800-363-4660 if you believe that our information about you is incomplete, out-of-date, or incorrect. If you are an online banking customer of ours, visit our website at www.moonstonebank.com to review and correct information about yourself, such as a change in your name, address or email address.
Information Security. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have a need to know such information (e.g., to process your transactions or provide services to you). We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Links to Other Websites. Our website may feature links to third party websites that offer goods, services or information. Some of these sites may appear as windows-within-windows at this site. When you click on one of these links, you will be leaving our site and will no longer be subject to this policy. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of the other websites that you visit and urge you to review their privacy policies before you provide them with any personally identifiable information. Third party sites may collect and use information about you in a way that is different from this policy.
Minors. We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children and teenagers. As such, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors through our website. Our Services are not intended for or directed to people under the age of 18 years old.
Questions. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-363-4660.